Human Billboards Or Ad Trucks?

Hi,
I’m planning to try some outdoor marketing campaigns for my business. Because are about to launch some new products.

Already, two suggestions have come up! One is street team promotion with human billboards and the other one is ad trucks. Which do you think would be better for a restaurant? And which do you think is cost effective?

I think having creative outdoor projection advertising is an effective way for some markets. But, I don’t think it is gonna do well in Toronto. On the other hand, human billboard seems cool, unique, well targeted and suitable for a restaurant promotion.

Moreover, I already found a reputed ad firm providing street team promotions. So, what do you guys think? If you know any other strategies that will work well for me please share it.2019-02-10T18:30:00Z

As long as the Ad Trucks are working they will keep gassin’ them up, and they work better than you would think.

Hello Evan
If you are interested in the outdoor billboards , please visit the website(https://www.bigtreebillboard.com/outdoor-billboards/ ) for more information.