Surface street ads

I read someone making reference to pedestrian scale adds like this one elsewhere online today and got me thinking.
http://www.outfrontmedia.com/OFMCreativePhotos/kiosks-dallas-beauty-retail-chanel-street-furniture.jpg

I see these all over Dallas, typically along major surface streets by the curb, such as between the sidewalk and the street in the grass where grass exists. ALL owned by Outfront.

Anyone play in these ads? Typically cities don’t allow structures that close to the curb so that combined with them all being owned by one company makes me think contract with the city, but these are random locations, not bus shelters or anything.

Any guess what an ad rents for our what out takes tip get one through the city?

Rate card? $6-8K

Negotiated? As low as $3,500 with term/mult locs

Also they’re not going to let you cherry-pick them, at least not initially. You’re going to have to take a few locs you don’t want or go longer than, say, 8W.

Good luck.

We are taking offers (letter of intent to purchase) for purchase of our property.
It has two boards on it. A 10x22 and a junior board.
It has permits held by Fairway outdoor HOWEVER there are no current lessees in effect and can be negotiated by a new owner! In March we issued them a letter stating the leases will not be renewed.

The address is:
11304 US-221
Woodruff, SC 29388
Tax map #4-32-00-050.01

Make a Letyter of intent to purchase to Christopher@capitalmatters.us