I saw the following restriction in a cities rules for boards and wanted to know what people thought about it.
“No external illumination of sign between 11PM and 6 AM.”
- Is this a common time restriction?
- What % of revenue do you lose on average with a restriction like this on an Interstate road?
- Trying to decide if a project is worth doing if the Board has to be dark after 11 PM
- Is it worth trying to fight city hall over it?
- When they say external lights, I wonder if this does not address LED boards as their light is internal and since LED is allowed maybe they can run 24 hrs a day?