Digital billboard electricty bill?

What is the average electricity bill for digital billboards? I know it has to be much more than traditional billboards, just not sure how much more. If anyone could provide a general range it would be greatly appreciated.

My True 16mm Watchfire 20ft wide x 10ft high posters are the only ones right now that have UL green leaf certification for power consumption.
Each sign is consistently using $5/day of electricity since April startup. I’m at $10 cents/ kWh.

I don’t know how much power the static boards use at night.

Cheers.

Thanks so much for the help! That gives me a good idea of what the cost is!

When I worked for one of the majors a few years ago, a new 10.6x36 Daktronics model was using $450 per month in electricity.

Hi I was wondering how is your watchfire billboard doing in terms of reliability/issues with LED etc.
I was wondering what warranty bumper-to-bumper you got from them and what happens after it expires if you get dead tiles in your digital. What are the associated costs to replace tiles in case they get burned, can you do it yourself etc?
Also how much electricity do you use per month in KWHs (I am in NJ and my rates are close to 19.5 cents/kwh, pretty expensive. (this way I would know what to expect in electricity bills)
Also how much does it cost for 12x24 I will be acquiring 12x24 back to back with about 12K traffic in each direction, what are your thoughts, from your experience, with this traffic count to install digital, is it worth it?
And finaly what do you think I could get per each “slide” on digital, and how many customers can you get there 8? 10?
Thanks for your help
Ralph