New Billboard location - Atlanta GA

I’ve been thinking about selling a Atlanta rental home to invest in a billboard in the Atlanta or Tallahassee area. I would need this investment income to live on and last me into my retirement for 30 years so I was thinking my best route would be to buy the land (I’m also a surveyor) and put a new billboard up.

Question: Is it possible that you can cut down trees not only up to your property line on your side but outside into the highway even if you have to buy a permit if there is one? In other words can you pay the government to have the trees cut down to create or fix a site? I’ve seen tones of signs that are covered with trees and wonder why they don’t cut the trees down?

I just seen 2 billboard along I-285 that a lot of trees in the highway right-of-way were cut done due to utility work and it looks like they cut a lot of extra trees to open up the areas around the billboards as well.

Hello, I see you may be looking to install an LED digital billboard sign in the Atlanta area in the near future. While I’m not able to answer specific questions in your post, I did want to share our contact information. We are an OEM LED display company located in metro Atlanta, Georgia but sell nationally as well as internationally to advertising agencies and billboard owners. Please contact us regarding the digital LED sign for your billboard - we can offer the best pricing, quality and warranty in the area! We would love to hear from you! www.ledvideodisplay.com sparkLED

Hello,

Investments in Real Estate is always a smart choice but using that treasure of yours to re-invest in a traditional form of Advertising i.e OOH is even smarter. We surely can come up with the best suggestion for your lifetime investment provided you share your contact details with us. We are a leading Outdoor Advertising agency in NewYork having years of experience in Bilboard Advertising.

It’s true that there are legal considerations to notice while setting in Billboard in Highway areas in USA. We can help you with all the informations. To do so drop a message to us:Outdoor Advertising Agency in New York