Outdoor advertising concept license

Hi to all on this forum. I am a web developer who has also been developing a concept for the outdoor advertising market for a few years now. Would there be any interest among the people who communicate here to know what it is? I am now getting to the stage where I am looking to license the concept for use. Any ideas on where to go or who to approach would be helpful.

Can you give us a rough idea of what it is?

Hi Frank. I don’t want to give too much away. Someone has tried to steal the concept from me already. So forgive me if I am a bit vague, but I will try to give you a better idea…

The concept involves structures with a very unique shape and configuration that are visible from a lot of highways and rural roads. Obviously not all of the locations would be suitable as advertisers are after impressions. I am from South Africa. The owners of this specific type of structure over here have tried to use it for advertising in the past but failed. The main reason is wind, and the fact that no bolts or support mechanisms can be affixed to the structure because its integrity may not be compromised. I have devised a method of utilizing this structure and if used by people who know what they are doing, can be an absolutely astonishing source of revenue…

I am happy to disclose full details of my design but only under a very strict confidentiality agreement.

Thank you for your time.

Hey I guess it is better to contact state authorities responsible for outdoor advertising. If you are not familiar with your state laws then you can take a look at the following link
http://openbylaws.org.za/za-cpt/act/by-law/2001/outdoor-advertising-signage/

I would be glad to take a look maybe it will work on our roof ads eagle Outdoor Media.com