Static Billboards or Mobile Truck Advertising

Hi Guys,
I hope all of you are doing well and fine.
I have tried different advertising strategies such as static billboard advertising, radio advertising before launching my brand but I failed terribly. I am not able to understand why I am failing and not able to reach the target audience. I have recently heard of the mobile truck advertising and found it interesting as well. Do you guys think that advertising through mobile trucks can work for creating brand awareness and can help me to generate leads?

1 Like

Advertising is just like any other investment for your company. Buy a bigger space only when you have the business to fill it. So take a very very hard look at your audience. How do you want your potential customers to interact with and perceive your brand? Deliver a great product, grow your base, manage your finances, and invest in the next level of LED digital signages advertising.

Hi, dear
Mobile LED display is a great advertising method to let more potential customers see what you are doing, and you can control it flexibly. For example, if you are an resturant owner, just drive it to the street when many people coming off work, and show them your delicious foods. But the final effect will come from many aspects, type of your business, human traffic, budgets, etc.
You can refer to the article Mobile LED display or turn to this page Rental LED Screens to know more detailes!

The mobile truck LED display is an extension of the advertising LED screen.

It has a wide range of applications because of its movable nature, such as outdoor information displays, event advertisements, mobile stage backgrounds, and live event scores.

You can find out it on various vehicles, ships, taxis, and other means of transportation. Why are mobile truck LED displays so popular? I will tell you the answer next.

In addition to advertising, the LED display trailer is also very influential at some large-scale events.

Sometimes, the government, social groups, schools, and shopping malls will hold various publicity activities. They need to put up many posters, banners, and slogans.

For one thing, it consumes a lot of paper. For another thing, the city’s image and environment will be very unfavorable after the storm.

The car display can avoid this phenomenon well. A large screen, high-definition picture, with speakers and lighting effects, can improve the atmosphere well.

Click to get more information about LED display screens.