12 x 24 digital billboard

hello frank:

i have seen a few digital billboards (14 x 48) and they look impressive. i haven’t seen any smaller sized units (say 12 x 24). have you seen any smaller sized digitals? how do they look? does the smaller sized digital billboard face effect the viewing angles caused by the LED modules layout?

thanks

Dear Sir,
My name is wally, from Shenzhen ONLY LED.

Our website: We professional manufacture outdoor Full color LED displays.

Our Product’s Features:

1. Power saving: saving at least 45% power.
  2. Light weight :50% less weight--------Example: P15 less than 32kg/sqm & others: 50-70kg/sqm.This feature makes air transportation of our products possible.Can meet your urgent needs.
    3.High refresh rate and High brightness: 6,000Hertz, 9000 to 13,000Nits.No flash on Digital camera,Ensure you of a smooth picture.
    4.Patented cabinet and material:–industrial plastic material with aluminum cover.
    characteristics: (1)UV resistance (2) weather resistance(3) Tensile Resistance (4).Acid and alkali resistance.
    5.Uniform size and ultra-Slim cabinet: all pitch with same cabinet:480mm*480mm and cabinet thickness:85mm without handle.
    6.Easy installation and maintenance .No need to hire a heavy machine,only a few people will handle the installation.
    7.Good waterproof grade: IP65.No need of airconditioner.
    9.Control system costs is extremely low: Donn’t need one card for one cabinet.Other manufacturers will require you to buy one card for one cabinet.
    10.For the most popular P20 LED screen, we offer from stock—Delivery within 7 days.
    11.Smart Fan: When the temperature inside the cabinet exceed 35 degree the fan will turn on automatically.This will reduce much noise, and extend the life span of fan.
    We look forward to receiving your enquires soon
    ISA International Sign EXPO 2011-in Las Vegas,NV, U.S during 27-30 April 2011, our booth no is: 5428-5429

Best regards.
wally xiang
Shenzhen Only Optoelectronic Technology Co., Ltd

MSN: xianghongjie@hotmail.com
E-mail: ledsign@yahoo.cn

Hi Perk,

my name is Oscar from China, my company DICOLOR is one of TOP 5 professional manufacturer of LED Display in Shenzhen, China.

• Our products has exported to more than 140 countries.
  • We have our own Industrial Park cover 30,000 Square metres.
  • Almost all different kinds functions and shapped of LED Signs we can do.
  • Dicolor will build office in USA 2012.
  • Our factory stand TOP 3 position based on Automatic Production Line and Machines.
  • Certificates we got: CCC, FCC, RoHs, German EMC, Euro 12966.

Video about Dicolor: http://www.dicolor.cn/enterprise_video.html

I am looking forward to receving valuable inquiry from you and all other friends in U.S.A.

Best regards
Oscar Ruan
Tel: +86-755-29604770-9505 Fax: +86-755-29604042
Mobile:+86-13823125766 Email:oscar@dicolor.cn
MSN: oscar@dicolor.cn
szcwd@hotmail.com

Hello Community,

Pacific Display Devices also offers its expertise in creating Custom LCD products to complement both your product and your budget. From small LCD Glass, to a fully custom LCD Module front panel display with integrated touchscreen. Let our experienced engineers assist you in making the perfect display for your product. Modern LED lamps often don’t befit the historical citiscape or town-scape, and solutions by small, local suppliers often fail to meet all quality requirements. The OSRAM solution is based on an extremely compact LED module that fits in virtually any luminaries. It consists of six printed circuit boards in conjunction with seven warm-white-shining, highly efficient OSRAM Oslon LEDs.

Best Regards,
Steven Dilley