2 Billboards for Sale in Nashville -$125,000

I’m selling two static, monopole, 12’x24’ billboards in Nashville, TN.

Billboard & Lease A: 12’x24’ double-sided monopole (full flag configuration) with a 15 degree vee and overall height of 42’. Billboard is non-illuminated. Competitors charge $800 to $900 per side per 4-week period for nearby billboards of the same size. The lease for this billboard has a 15-year term that pays the landowner 20% of gross revenue.

Billboard & Lease B: 12’x24’ double-sided monopole (center-mounted configuration with back-to-back faces) and overall height of 44’. Billboard is non-illuminated. Competitors charge $800 to $900 per side per 4-week period for nearby billboards of the same size. The lease for this billboard has a 15-year term that pays the landowner 25% of gross revenue or $291.67 per month, whichever is greater.

The average combined value for both billboards is around $150,355, which reflects a cap rate of 15%, vacancy rate of 15% (nearby billboards are almost never vacant, but for safe measure, this has been factored in).

If you’re interested, please contact me at:

Matt Harmon
matthewgharmon90@gmail.com
(224) 401-2299

Hey, are these two billboards still available, or long gone? If still available, I need the physical address for each one so I can look both locations up on Google earth, and also check traffic volume for each of these spots.

Thanks, and let me know either way.

JLD