Advertisers for Outdoor LED Billboard

We have 44ft x 25ft LED digital outdoor billboard on US-Mexico border in San Diego area. ( http://vi-ads.com/ )

It is right on the land border crossing with more than 46,000 cars / 137,000 people daily.

We have been trying to contact major brand companies as well as movie studios (full movies, tobaco, and alcohols are allowed, since in Mexico) but have not had much luck yet.

Is there any better way to find brokers or contacts for these major advertisers? Any input would be appreciated.

Advertisers like that are great if you can get them. But you need to think about local advertisers as a back-up plan. You need to follow the ten-point strategy I describe in my course.

hi,

glad to find your information here, we are LED screen ,LED sign and LED billboard manufacturer in china.

that can be used to play video, text and advertisements
They are high refresh ,light weight, energy saving, and synchronous control with computer
you can change information everytime.

If you are doing this business, Please contact me:

led-solution@hotmail.com

thank you

wally

Shenzhen ONLY

better know which advertiser like these people. So many cars pass through, then car advertiser will be considered. Also your location is in mexico and america border, why not import advertiser who want mexican people to know they more, such as travel company, also you can find america travel company to put ads on your billboard. that’s just some idea, hope can help you. Good luck, bro.

We can help find advertisers eagleoutdoormedia.com

Hello, I am Grace from Shenzhen Top Shine Electronic Co., Ltd. We are LED Factory in Shenzhen, Top Shine Electronics is a responsible manufacturer specializing in manufacturing DIP&SMD, outdoor/indoor LED display screen、 led module、 waterproof & Rental cabinet led screen、 injection LED module、 full color LED display、 single color led screen 、 LED Cross sign, Flxible LED Strip Light.

If have any problems, please contact me! My whats app: 86 13923795074 Skype: topshineled@outlook.com

Welcoming your inquiry!

Hello,

We are SkytouchNYC, one of the leading Outdoor Advertising agency in New York. Since we are into billboard advertising business for many years, we thought our recent works might help you get a vision of what we actually do.

This might interest you: Our Work | skytouch

Incase it convinces you give us a call at: (855)759-8682

hi:
As you say your led display station with 46,000 cars / 137,000 people daily is great, it should be very hot, whether you rental fee is too high? or the LED display is old? try some travel company. however, if u need any help on led display pls contact: +8615367901952, we dedicated in led display and led stage projects. also you can view: http://www.mhgled.com

1 Like