Billboard forms?

Im Looking at buying a billboard, i want to know what forms or sales contract that will require ?

You’ll need a Bill of Sale, an Assignment of Ground Lease, an Assignment of Permit, and an Assignment of Ad Lease(s).

Thank you , are these form included in you guide ?

They’re provided at Boot Camp. But call Brandon at (970) 856-4070 and see what you can work out.

The list of contracts are comprehensive, many online sources have them, however.

Colin86! I just found the best article on all the documents required to buy a billboard! It is exactly what you’re looking for, here it is, Ground and Rooftop Lease Acquisitions