Billboard Lawyer in Boston

I am looking to find legal counsel in the greater Boston area that is experienced in permitting billboards in that geography. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You need an attorney to help with getting the permit?

I am buying a building in boston that has an existing billboard leased to a national billboard firm. it is grandfathered under zoning. I need to understand the current zoning for billboards

In terms of attorneys - any decent real estate attorney should be able to handle your needs.

If you decide to do this on your own, then what you need is state and city ordinances. In some cases county ordinance also. I would start by calling Department of Transportation. They should be able to point you to your state’s code. For city - start by calling Planning and zoning dept in city hall.