Billboard Sizes

Frank,

For someone that is very fresh to the industry, your book provides great insight and help. It is also saving me thousands of dollars in mistakes that can be prevented down the road once I get going. I appreciate it since I have purchased other material on the market [ I won’t name who ] which was horrendous to say the least.

I just began your book and noticed on page 33 that you don’t recommend building sizes that are outside of the norm of 6’ x 12’, 12’ x 24’, and 14’ x 48’. My problem is this, I am looking to build a board that is affordable, but is bigger than a 6’ x 12’ and not nearly as large as a 12’ x 24’. I have also called my competition and for the juniors they start at $175 per month, but, jump to $1200.00 a month for a 12’ x 24’. It doesn’t seem like there is anything in between.

I want to target my customers around the $400-$500 range per month, so they have something larger than a junior, but not so big as a 12’ x 24’. Have you ever seen any boards in the middle of those 2? I know I will have trouble re-selling as you said, but I wanted something a little larger than a junior for my customers. I like the idea of the V shaped boards for some land that I have been looking at.

Can anyone else add any insight?

Lucas J. Teter
Infinity Outdoor

Nevermind,

My question was answered on page 99. I’m sorry.

Lucas J. Teter
Infinity Outdoor