I bought a building with a double sign on the property. I am getting paid $263 a year

I bought a building two years ago with two signs on the property.
As per my lease (which runs out in 2018 I am entitled to 25% of the net income on the signs.
The signs are being sold at $2,500 each per month! and have been consistently rented to big corporate accounts.
I get my itemization every year and my last check was for $263.00 For both Signs.
Clear Channel has refused to provide me copies of the contracts and commissions costs… nothing.
Most attorneys are afraid of taking on “the big boys” Anybody has any suggestions?

That is very unusual, risking a location over the rent is not normal for most billboard operators. You need to get your lease to a competent lawyer in your state.

We are taking offers (letter of intent to purchase) for purchase of our property (letter of intent to purchase).
It has two boards on it. A 10x22 and a junior board.
It has permits held by Fairway outdoor HOWEVER there are no current lessees in effect and can be negotiated by a new owner! In March we issued them a letter stating the leases will not be renewed.

The address is:
11304 US-221
Woodruff, SC 29388
Tax map #4-32-00-050.01

Make an offer to Christopher@capitalmatters.us

When your lease is up let us give you a better deal eagle Outdoor Media.com