LED billboard cost?

What is the range of prices for an LED billboard, including the structure? Also, what is the cost of the LED billboard alone without the structure?

Thanks,
Casey

1 Like

Hello Casey , you want a full-color billboard or color it? It outdoor or indoor? You did not say is very difficult to know the exact cost, I was advertising signs, some understanding of the led. Do you have any additional questions you can email me or skype.

tom
www.citybillboard.org

Hi Casey -

There are quite a few LED billboard options out there depending on your needs. I encourage you to visit the dedicated billboard section of our website www.daktronics.com/digitalbillboard and others. An experienced member of our Daktronics billboard sales team is also available to discuss options and help answer any questions you might have, including pricing: 888.325.7446.

Joni
Joni.diekmann@daktronics.com

Where can I find LED tube lights to go under my longboard?
I’m looking for battery powered or chargeable LED tube lights that can go under my longboard to ride at night and look like a boss. I want blue, red, green, or black lights, something thats not just like a typical light you see from a lightbulb. Obviously I dont want something heavy or too large, just a few skinny tubes around 2 feet long. Any ideas where I can find something like this? Does Home Depot or any other home improvement or hardware store have these?

I got a pricing quote from Daktronics not to long ago for a Poster size digital Billboard and it was $103,000. I’m not sure what size you are looking for but I hope this helps.

Thanks for all the input guys.

w0291524 - Thanks for the info. That helps tremendously, but it is amazing how expensive they are! When you say poster size, are you talking about a 12x24?

yes, 12x24

$103K seems expensive

It depend on the size and application area you demand. We supply led panel for backlight billboard and lightbox,sign etc

If you need some relative products, Can go our website to know more about us and our products www.led-board-light

Or Email me : Garfieldtina@gmail.com

Hi, this is Harry from China, LED display billboard manufacturer for years.

About your problem, I think I can help you.

Regarding LED billboard, there are some catergories,

1, Full Color LED Display Billboard
a, Outdoor Use;
b, Indoor Use;
2, Monochrome LED Message Display
a, Outdoor Use;
b, Indoor Use;
c, Semi-outdoor Use (Window Use)
3, Dual Color LED Display
a, Outdoor Use;
b, Indoor Use;
c, Semi-outdoor Use (Window Use)

And there are many different models with different price. It is charged by squ. meters, from hundreds of USD to thousand of USD per squ. meter.

Hope the above is helpful. Any question, it is welcome. Please contact me at harry@hangeltech.com

The cost of new LED signs are coming down daily. With increased manufacturing capacity and increased demand the average is about $150k for a 14x48. Depends on output, pixel separation and other factors. Please call for installation and conversion quote; Jeff 206-707-6602 www.apexbillboard.com

Casey,
Be careful when choosing a supplier as there are a lot of options out there. Quite a few of the options are not durable and will result in a bad investment. you should check out www.watchfiresigns.com.

Got a recent quote of:

10x30, FF, 2DF, 32’ HAGL, Delivered, $18,995
10x30 19mm digital face, major mfger. $84,786
Install $13,250
Don’t have the electric yet but guessing under $5000

We are taking offers for purchase of our property.
It has two boards on it. A 10x22 and a junior board.
It has permits held by Fairway outdoor HOWEVER there are no current lessees in effect and can be negotiated by a new owner! -In March we issued them a letter stating the leases will not be renewed.-

The address is:
11304 US-221
Woodruff, SC 29388
Tax map #4-32-00-050.01

Send your Letter of intent to purchase to Christopher@capitalmatters.us

Billboard Advertising New York

Billboard Advertising is an advertisement service that we provide that further enhances sticker advertisement. On select cart , with more to come, we have installed panels to house the sticker advertisement on New York major roads and highways. These panels are around 45″ W x 68″H which is the largest sticker we print besides a full wrap. The panels only further increases the longevity of the sticker advertisement that already are extremely durable. We only place these panels on the part of the cart that will attract the most attention. The Panels is basically our sticker advertisement on steroid and we feel strongly would help spread the word of your company.

Call us at: 855-759-8682

what type of message you would like to show,the text message? or the logo,picture or animation,even the realtime videos?
we can have type of digital led pixel panel can be use the billboard with high brithness and multicolor.
http://addressable-led.com/Products/led-matrix-display.html

Don’t get into so much hustle. Just talk to some industry expert who will give you free consultation and get your doubts clear.

This is one from new york - Origin Digital Signage

It depends on the quality of LED Billboard. I think it would be better if you go through an outdoor advertising agency.

Hello Casey, the traditional and digital are much different in price, and the size.
The attached picture is the 50 sqm new digital billboard project we just finished in our city last month. we use transparent led mesh display,pixel pitch 31.25*25mm, brightness >7000 cd/m²,see through from inside,total cost about $450,00,remote control by App or PC online.

The screen: https://www.royaladtek.com/en/product/led-pixel-mesh-screen-outdoor-video-panel.html

Hi Casey! Perhaps you would like to browse some outdoor led video screens here. They come with come with lengthy warranties as well as remote diagnostic technology that monitors the hardware to send us notifications on any errors such as power loss or component failure. It also has an intuitive cloud based Content management software that enables the LED Video walls to be updated from any web browser.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile: