Mobile Billboard Questions

Hello Everyone! I’m new to this site so please excuse any dumb questions I may be asking…

Here’s my situation: I went to Gatlinburg, TN on vacation a couple years ago. They had a unique form of mobile billboard advertising that I want to replicate in my home city, but I am having difficulty on finding info and even defining what I saw.

The mobile ads were driven by flashy looking SUV’s such as Hummers, Escalades, etc. Most of these vehicles had 3 full color led displays that looked almost like HD televisions mounted in the rear window, back driver/passenger windows. The ads were rotated so that many company’s ads could be seen on one run.

Does anyone here know of a company that I can research that delivers its mobile billboards in this fashion that I can research or give me some search ideas to find info on this particular type of mobile billboards? Most of my searches all lead back to these huge tracks pulling displays on a trailer or something of the like. I’m really wanting to research alternatives such as the type of delivery I saw in Gatlinburg, as the vehicles themselves were very eye catching and combined with the vivid color of their displays, it was a billboard that imho certainly commanded attention.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advence :slight_smile:

Call the Gatlinburg, TN chamber of commerce, and see if they know the name of the company that owns the vehicles you saw. Then go to their website, or call them and get a brochure, and you’ll see exactly what they are, as well as the ad rates.