Need advice on Outdoor advertising!

Hi guys,
One month ago while driving back to my home I noticed a new billboard placed in front of the mall. It shared a meaningful message which was really impressive. The message influenced me a lot and I realized that it is one of the effective methods to target audience for brand promotion. It also frees up our time on investing in other forms of advertising media. I’m considering to approach a service that does outdoor advertising in Toronto.
If anyone here has done this in the past and would like to share your insight I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

In my area, I put up flyers in public areas like bus stops and laundromats. I live in Arkansas; where it is illegal to put flyers on someone’s private property (car,house door, etc.

Hi,

I think firstly you need to find a reliable supplier for your business. We are a professional LED display manufacturer with more than 11 years, and served customers from more than 110+ countries. What the most important is, we can provide you with high-quality products with the best prices if we can build business relationship.

If you have any idea, just contact us at sales@linsnled.com or just click LED display screens to visit our official website!

Outdoor billboards are a very common and powerful commercial advertising platform.
To invest in commercial advertising, it is recommended that you first do your research and determine your target audience, billboard location, foot traffic, etc. Secondly, choose a strong and trustworthy LED screen manufacturer. Choose an experienced and reputable outdoor advertising service provider or media company. Finally, it’s best to make sure your ads are creative and attractive.
UNIT LED is an LED display manufacturer from Shenzhen, China. We have rich industry experience and have provided successful LED display solutions to more than 110 countries around the world.
Welcome to exchange information about LED display screens with us.
Sales Email: manager@unit-led.com
WhatsApp: +86-186-7583-4292