Need advice using led sign boards

Hi all,
I’ve been running an advertising firm for a few months. I’m here to get a suggestion on using LED displays to advertise on trucks and vans. I’m planning to implement it to get more exposure to the public. I discussed with one of my friends who runs a restaurant and he suggested me to implement programmable LED sign board for car advertising also.
Has anyone tried this advertising method? I need advice from experts that may help my business. Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance

Not sure the highway patrol would allow that, but probably good to check with them.

Hello,

Yes, this is very much effective method to promote the brand through LED display on trucks or vans let say a food truck for example. You can also use 360 degree fully wrapped carts to get an exclusive exposure as you place the cart in the busiest streets of the city. We have been doing this for ages and it’s proving to be very profitable for us.
We have clients from various industries like banks, restaurants, theatre companies, tour operators etc. To get a deep insight on this you can check our website : http://skytouchnyc.com/branding/

Best of luck for your future endeavour.

hello,
it is a good ideas to promote your advertising through led display on tracks or vans,as you may see many advertising trucks in street, some trucks are mainly for advertising rental use, also you can promote with outdoor led display, put the led advertising display on the mall out or supermarket with big traffic was. we are a led display manufacturer, if you have any questions pls contact whatsapp:+8615367901952 or view : http://www.mhgled.com for online service.

1 Like

Hello @firebrang, You may have already found your answer regarding using an LED display to advertise on trucks and vans. I believe local city, county, state and govt ordinances would vary from area to area regarding what you are looking to accomplish with your advertising. However, we have had clients built LED trailers with digital sign message boards for stationary use and have had excellent success stories from our clients regarding advertising in this regard. The mobility is great and you can even rent the unit out to local businesses. I believe the vehicle or trailer the LED video display would be mounted to, would most likely need to be stationary in a parking lot or such, to be able to run an advertisement - so not running an ad while driving down the street so as to cause distraction to a driver. If you are looking for an LED sign supplier in the USA, please check us out! We have an excellent quality product, customer service and warranty. We would love to hear from you! www.ledvideodisplay.com sparkLED

For people who want to show the LED screen content at the best state to the audiences, this is the chapter that can not be missed, we will discuss some points that can improve the quality for your LED display screen.

How to engage your audiences immediately? Follow us to read this article to get more insights!

(1) Use motion graphics but control the frequency

Motion graphics often are more attractive than static ones, and that is also a prominent advantage of the digital LED billboard which should be utilized- the digital billboards can show the dynamic images while the traditional printed billboards do not have this function. So do not miss any chance you can use moving images to grab the viewers’ attention!

However, undue animation may result in the missing of attention to the central information of the contents. Therefore, just keep a moderate frequency to prevent distracting the viewers.

(2) Highlight your emphasized LED screen content

There is a saying in almost every field – “try to do more with less.” By adding some font effects or bold the font, you can highlight your emphasized content easily. Moreover, you can utilize the contrast to highlight this content, too.

Just try to make people notice the most important section on the fixed / rental LED display firstly. After all, the time people will spend on watching the display often takes our budgets as the cost, and we should maximum the advertising effect as much as possible during the limited time.

(3) Make the LED Display content short but precise

People always prefer short and thematic content to long and complex sentences. Pay attention to keeping them logical and short, and also include the key points.

(4) Balance the graphics and resolution

In general, the size of your graphics has a negative relationship with the screen resolution, that is, the lower the resolution is, the bigger the graphics should be.

(5) Keep the video length reasonable, and update your ads

The audiences of LED video walls are often in motion, and they will not sit on a couch to see the contents. Therefore, edit the video length to reasonable values such as 10 seconds or 15 seconds based on how long your targeted audiences will watch the screens.

Moreover, try to display fresh daily content such as new ads, weathers, news and so on but not constantly repeated ones, avoiding audiences ignoring them as time goes by.