Out of Home Investment - UK

Hi all,

My name’s Ross George, Business Development Director of Pratexo Digital Limited based in London, UK.

Having been recently formed with a team of 5 industry leading executives, Pratexo has created a business and product and assets ready to enter the UK Out of Home (Billboard) marketplace with a vision of utilising digital technology and data to target audiences.

Pratexo is well placed and has exciting exclusive rights to target its passing audience and the ability to open up new income streams.

Pratexo Managing Director, Glenn Price, has worked at the forefront of the U.K. market, delivering new assets and technology as leader at the global leading brand JCDecaux (www.jcdecaux.co.uk) for 7 years, leading the changeover to digital roadside, transport and retail assets. Then, branching in to the development of the best and most prestigious launch of Ocean Outdoor (www.oceanoutdoor.com), taking the business from zero to the best market player in a short period of development and growth.

Would anyone know of investors in the Out of Home market specifically? Even US investors looking at UK Out of Home investments.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

Ross

I have an opportunity overseas and in usa Please contact me

Jason Potter Jpotter@eagleoutdoormedia.com