Turning Billboard Management Over to Big Company

Hi everyone. I’m considering buying a double-faced billboard in north Florida on a major highway and have been contemplating entering an agreement with a major sign company to manage the sign, so I don’t have to spend time searching for advertisers myself. Does anyone know what the standard fee or percentage-of-revenue one would be expected to pay for this service?

Hello, I hope I haven’t caught you too late! I’m located in Tampa and would love to offer my personal advertisement services. I’m a one man operation that brings results and will put business on your signs fast! Don’t lose money and precious time with big businesses.

Here at Sidekick Enterprises LLC, I’m here to sell for you. Let me take the hassle out of your hands and assure you I’ll find buyers. Let me be your sidekick in this venture!

Please reach out. Lets have a cup of coffee and talk through more of the great opportunities in your future.

Ron Elkins
sidekickenterprises@gmail.com

Hope it helps you in the future.

Billboard advertising costs roughly $1,500 to $4,000 in most small- to mid-size US cities, though it can dip as low as $250 in rural areas and can reach $14,000 or even higher in larger markets such as New York City.

http://bit.ly/24xpKaA