Want to Buy Used Billboard Monopole Structures

Hey Frank I just posted the following ad on the website:

I’ve only ever bought new structures, got any advice on buying used monopole structures?

Have some structures you want to get rid of? We’re LOOKING TO BUY used billboard:

Monopole Structures
- Double stacks
- V-Structures
- back-to-back
- 8-sheet, 30-sheet, bulletins
- Etc.

Faces
Lights Rods & Rachets

Will buy any size of Billboard (standard sizes preferred) Structure you can deliver or we’ll come pick them up. Have some structures that you need taken down? We can work out some kind of deal. Email is the best and most convenient way to reach us with details and pictures.

Thanks,
JG Powell
justinpowell@huntingtonoutdoor.com

It’s a great idea – I’ve done the same thing many times myself.

The only thing to get going on is finding an “easy-to-use” engineer, because you’ll have to have signed and sealed drawings for each sign before you can put it back into service (and get a permit). It’s hard to find such a guy, so start looking now. I don’t personally know of one anymore. Call some structural engineers in your area and see if one of them would like to make some money on the side. Compared to what they normally have to engineer, it’s a cake walk.

Thanks Frank! That’s some great advice, I will start looking.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for reading my e-mail.My name is wally, from Shenzhen ONLY LED
We professional manufacture outdoor Full color LED displays.

Our Product’s Features:

1. Power saving: saving at least 45% power.

2. Light weight :50% less weight--------Example: P15 less than 32kg/sqm & others: 50-70kg/sqm.This feature makes air transportation of our products possible.Can meet your urgent needs.

3.High refresh rate and High brightness: 6,000Hertz, 9000 to 13,000Nits.No flash on Digital camera,Ensure you of a smooth picture.

4.Patented cabinet and material:–industrial plastic material with aluminum cover.
characteristics: (1)UV resistance (2) weather resistance(3) Tensile Resistance (4).Acid and alkali resistance.

5.Uniform size and ultra-Slim cabinet: all pitch with same cabinet:480mm*480mm and cabinet thickness:85mm without handle.

6.Easy installation and maintenance .No need to hire a heavy machine,only a few people will handle the installation.

7.Good waterproof grade: IP65.No need of airconditioner.

9.Control system costs is extremely low: Donn’t need one card for one cabinet.Other manufacturers will require you to buy one card for one cabinet.

10.For the most popular P20 LED screen, we offer from stock—Delivery within 7 days.

11.Smart Fan: When the temperature inside the cabinet exceed 35 degree the fan will turn on automatically.This will reduce much noise, and extend the life span of fan.

We look forward to receiving your enquires soon

Best regards.

wally xiang

ledsign@yahoo.cn